In connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movementof such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR,” below you will find the essential information about the processing of your data.
The controller of your personal data is Fabryka Farb i Lakierów Śnieżka S.A. of Warsaw, Al. Jana Pawła II 23, 00-854 Warsaw; correspondence address: ul. Dębicka 44, 39-207 Brzeźnica (“Fabryka Farb iLakierów Śnieżka S.A.” or the “Data Controller”).
For what purposes and on what basis do we process your data?
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes related to your use of the Customer Service Portal available at www.bok.sniezka.pl in connection with your acceptanceof the Terms and Conditions, on the basis of Article 6.1.b of the GDPR.
Your personal data will also be processed for the marketing purposes of Fabryka Farb i Lakierów Śnieżka S.A. on the basis of Article 6.1.f of the GDPR where the Data Controller’s legitimateinterest is the marketing of his own products and services.
Provision of data is not obligatory, but necessary to achieve the above purposes.
Your personal data may also be processed for the purposes related to handling potential complaints and securing claims on the basis of Article 6.1.f of the GDPR.
Fabryka Farb i Lakierów Śnieżka S.A. will share your personal data with third parties entrusted with the processing of personal data for and on behalf of Fabryka Farb i Lakierów Śnieżka S.A.Furthermore, Fabryka Farb i Lakierów Śnieżka S.A. will share your personal data with other recipients if it is obliged to do so under legal regulations.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties or international organizations.
Your personal data processed by us will not be subject to profiling.
How long will we process your data?
Your personal data will be processed for the time of your use of the Customer Service Portal available at bok.sniezka.pl and, after the end of such use, for the period specified inthe relevant legal regulations, including the Polish Civil Code and the Polish Accounting Law.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- access your personal data and receive copies of the personal data subject to processing;
- rectify you personal data that is incorrect;
- demand the erasure of data (the right to be forgotten) if the circumstances specified in Article 17 of the GDPR occur;
- demand that the processing of data be restricted in the cases specified in Article 18 of the GDPR;
- object to data processing in the cases specified in Article 21 of the GDPR;
- transmit the data you provided, the processing of which is carried out by automated means. If you believe that your personal data is being processed contrary to legal regulations, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Polish Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
If you need additional information concerning personal data protection or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
Data Protection Inspector: Robert Bąk
Tel.: +48 14 699 72 60,
Fabryka Farb i Lakierów Śnieżka S.A. – registered office address: Al. Jana Pawła II, 00-854 Warsaw; correspondence address: ul. Dębicka 44, 39-207 Brzeźnica.