We collect your personal data, provided while using the website, with due diligence and in line with applicable legal provisions, i.e. the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such persons and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), respecting the right to privacy protection and we guarantee to all persons using the website that the data provided will be properly protected against takeover by third parties.
We draw special attention to protect your interests, and in particular, we ensure that we collect your data for specified, lawful purposes and do not subject them to further processing incompatible with these purposes. We ensure that your data is factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which it is processed and stored for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the processing purpose.
1. Who is the policy addressed to?
2. Who collects your personal data?
- The administrator of the personal data provided by you is Śnieżka Trade of Colours Sp. z o.o.with headquarters at 00-867 Warszaw, ul.Chłodna 51
3. How is your personal data collected and for what purposes?
a. If you visit the website, IT data is collected automatically - using cookies - regarding your visit, in particular:
- IP address,
- operating system type,
- browser type.
b. The collection of other data takes place voluntarily in a different manner, e.g. by telephone, fax, e-mail, written statement (in the case of granting users the rights to the CSC system in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations). Data collected through these means include:
- name and surname,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- home or delivery address,
- company’s details
- login name for log-in purposes
- necessary data to process a complaint.
Personal data of users of the Customer Account in CSC in the form of name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address, who are the Customer's employees and who need to set up a Customer Account in order to exercise the rights related to the use of the Customer Account in CSC (as persons authorized by the Customer ) are provided to the Company by the Customer.
c. We may collect your personal data and then further process it for the purposes of:
- responding to your inquiries (if you called or e-mailed us with a question about a quotation and/or asked to prepare a quotation);
- marketing of own products (if you are our client, we can process your data for marketing purposes under the so-called legitimate interest, on the same basis we use remarketing tools based on cookies, in other cases our marketing activity is based on your consent);
- complaints’ processing;
- setting up a Customer Account in Customer Service Office (“BOK”);
- execution of your order made via BOK;
- performance of contracts concluded between the Company and the Customer;
- pursuing claims related to the Contract concluded between the Company and the Customer;
- fulfilling legal obligations and archiving documents, including documents related to the conclusion of transactions;
- keeping statistics.
4. On what legal basis do we process the collected data?
- In the case of data processing for the purpose of maintaining a Customer Account on the website, execution of orders placed through BOK, providing you with invoices and other documents, concluding contracts in the form of documents, handling a submitted complaint, the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services sale or other contracts (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- In the event of data processing in order to respond to the communication obtained from you, the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in providing our clients and users with full information about the products offered by Śnieżka ToC.
- In the case of processing your data for marketing purposes, including, in particular, information about the products, promotions, discounts, additional services offered by Śnieżka ToC, sending (displaying) advertisements tailored to your preferences, the legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of GDPR), including presenting you with offers, promotions, advertisements that may be of interest to you, as well as other information regarding our activities.
- Similarly, in the case of processing your data for analytical and statistical purposes, ensuring security on the website, we rely on our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in providing a user-friendly, attractive and secure website we well as optimizing it in order to achieve both our business objectives and live up to your expectations.
- In the case of possible claims raised by you against us or claims against you, the legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) in the form of pursuing claims or defending against claims.
- Your data will also be processed in order to comply with our obligations under the law (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), e.g. obligations set out in the provisions of tax law.
- In the case of processing personal data of Customer’s employees or representatives, their personal data is processed by the Company on the basis of its legitimate interest, which is the performance of commercial contracts with Customers.
5. Period of your data storage and processing.
- If you send us an inquiry, your data is stored and processed for the period necessary to answer and solve your problem.
- In the case of placing an order through BOK, your data is stored and processed until the legal obligation ceases to bind us, obliging us to process your data (Accounting Act, tax law), and when the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded terminates by Śnieżka ToC by either party. The data of the Customer's employees or representatives are processed by the Company for the duration of the contract between the Company and the Customer and for the period of limitation of claims related to the contract.
- In the event of a complaint, we will store and process your data until we resolve your issue, no longer than until the expiry of the limitation periods for claims under applicable law.
- Remember that you can reach us at any time via email@example.com order to delete your personal data.